Mary-Janice
Well how to vote for these cartoon heroes’ la... toilet also has to officially be present for opening, when the whole country is suffering... looks like toilets are more important than the well being of the rakyat

WHAT THE .......
This is what our DPM and other high rank officiers are really good at. Biggest joke.

(Today is a very meaningful day, because the only new advance toilet in our country is opening, we are becoming the international city. )

(not I said one, don't beat me, our respectful DPM said one)


Side story: There, met 2 ang mo(husband and wife). They were very shocked to see this live, and curious. They asked me, what are you all doing? I answered: 'Opening of public toilet'. The wife laughed... The husband was behaved, asked me without laughing: 'any special?' I said:'high tech, auto cleaning. Our DPM will open it in a short while.' Both after listening.. reluctantly smiled and said: ' oh...i See, very Interesting.... '

* Most important is ... every time it used, wall, floor, toilet bowls will automatically clean.....

Note: Oh my godddd.....it takes DPM to officiate new public toilets..?????? Ta da kerja lain ka...???

MONEY DOWN THE TOILET
Labels: , | edit post
3 Responses
  1. joshua Says:

    haha

    yes...

    this public toilet is indeed a waste of time and money


  2. chosenjade Says:

    hi mj, we seem to be on the same wavelenght... check out my blogger on hi tech toilet under discoveries.


  3. sharonsb Says:

    o my goodness...i cannot believe that the dpm officiated the toilet ceremony? which toilet has malaysia been flushed down to?