Mary-Janice
As usual...me and my family went to church
but today special, after our lunch me and my hubby went to office to decorate my room for Raya & Deepavali with my colleuages. thanks to my hubby helping me as well...
(where baby Janson??? haha..baby Janson is with my mother, so I can do my things)
yuh...my office of all departments are involve in the competition decoration.
so have to be very CREATIVE and UNIQUE...
u can see in the picture...creative or unique? still in progress...
is up to the judges now...wait the final judging day on 30th October 2008
feel free to comment...haha
will update the finals
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    i like the lotus flower thingy


  2. Mary-Janice Says:

    yuh..me too
    actually quite long time I didn't make it..should be more than 5 years
    hmmm..I think it was made it for my dad to hang it in the car