Mary-Janice
Last Friday (23/04) , working day for my hubby..anyway every Monday & Friday, will go to my mom's place to stay awhile until hubby's job done. I wish to stay back home but my MIL said that cleaner only come on Monday & Friday so she decided to kick us out~ ha ha... ** joking ;P

Anyway, on last Thursday (22/04) is Cheh -Debbie. Yup we wished her, just the present haven't reach her hand..so on the next day which is Friday (23/04) early morning, we went to her place and give her a presents. I'm so happy that she like the present (actually we give 2 presents - one is from Janson & another is from me & my hubby)

I ready for this 2 presents and asked Janson choose which one he wanna give to Auntie Debbie.
Yup he choose the headband & me and hubby choose the watch to give her. Thank God she like it~

And I would like to thanks cheh for teaching me how to home teaching & thanks for the lunch (the bat ku teh & rice **can't remember what type rice again??** is very nice) and also thanks to the 3 angels helping me to take care & play with him. Love ya all~
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses