Mary-Janice
I always use to talk, play, joke with my buddy & friends and is very happening there within 3 years.
Now, my place is all new like PC, table, chair, I have meet new friends and start all over again..
Of course sometimes I miss them alot..anyway still can keep in touch with them thru phone/mails.
But will not like last time we hang out together, work together..
As for me right now I'm studying mainly on the inner parts & learn alot of things..the people are friendly too willing help me to improve. The person is the one who are help & guide me and she going to leave this place end of this month..she in this place 10years so I have to learn very fast, take whatever she do & won't make her worried so much.
Yuh..within a week plus, I manage to do it my own as least I get thru experience.

Thank God that HE giving me a place that I can move forward and learn new things..

and pray that I can become a professional person in the place..
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. joshua Says:

    Yes, thank God for a new job - learn new things and move forward!!!

    Gambateh!