Mary-Janice





Today Thursday I have an appointment to go Raja Chulan at 7.45pm.
So my plan is to bring Janson along with me..so Joshua will not worried much in driving (last time Joshua driving and Janson sitting beside him just two of them, anyway thank God that Janson is keep quite standing at the passenger seat and not moving anywhere)
Me and Janson go together to LRT Paramount and his first time with ME to see real train..he so happy (when he was young about few months old his aunt [my sister] take him out shopping) now is my turn to take him

After we reach to KL Sentral have to walk to the Monorail, and also the same so happy first time with ME sitting monorail too..he always say "bye bye train..bye bye train.." so cute~
Very tired cause I have to carry his bag, my handbag and him..like carrying 2 kids with me...walk to LRT then walk to Monorail and last walk to Raja Chulan - KWSP building.
now my hand is totaly numb...
Labels: , | edit post
1 Response
  1. joshua Says:

    hehe

    yes loh...

    janson is getting heavier by the day.