Mary-Janice
haha..Not Janson, he is fine.
Actually is my Sony Ericsson K850i went problem..today went to Sony Ericsson Service Centre let their technician to check up my phone..have to wait until Friday then call up for status.
The problem of my phone is my LCD screen got black and keypad light on..BUT I still can received incoming call, sms and also make outgoing call & sms only thing is I have to use PC suite to read my sms and send message too. Sometimes the LCD screen back to normal after few second go black again.

The staff said have to let the technician to check in details whether is the software problem or the LCD problem..if not I have to pay RM200++ for the screen problem (O_o) Noooo!!!
Hope is only software problem..or else I'm gonna vomit blood out.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses