Mary-Janice
Am I really can be outstanding person?
hmmm... then depending on you guys whether want me to become

Let's me talk about my life
I'm a young mother (aged 23 yrs old) have 1 son (1 yr old) now with my husband - Joshua 'Nuffnang Glitterati Member' (age 36 yrs old) but don't misunderstand that I got pregnant first...of course NO la!! I married in year 2007 on 7th July when I was 21.

I received a lot of comments like " Why you get married so early?" or "You got pregnant so no choice but to marry?" for me I have to repeat and repeat and repeat the same thing..

My answer always is "long story la..It is God's Will"

When I was still single, I always wanted to get a Mr. Right can be last forever...so I'm dating at least 9 guys when I was aged 17 - 20 yrs old but the relationship didn't last long. You know what the guys once dating with girl , they want SEX!!! oh man..I really hate it, why can we not have a good relationship without having SEX. So I was thinking why all the guys only like pretty girl, sexy body, good in kissing or good in S.E.X?? (GUYs please don't be angry yuh..it's just a fact.)

One day I thought of going to church (everyone said that we can get Mr. Right in church because they are really nice guys) of course I went.

When I started going to church I realized that I was seeking God rather than looking for a guy. WOW~Am I normal? (Yes, of course!)
Since I had been through so many heartaches in my relationship with guys so I keep praying, praying and praying and praying..
you know what?? My mentors (my God's Bro & Sis) received a vision that I was carrying a baby while busy in ministry in my early age (like 21-23 yrs old) that's what they explain to me.

At the time I was very sick and I was in relationship with a guy that I first met in the pub.
In the end I broke up with him because of the vision so I have to follow my vision..
I know that's sound silly but God gave me a much better plan of course I have to appreciate.

Anyway this is my life and I admit this is the truth.

PS: This is my personal experience so you may or may not go through like me.
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Sheela Says:

    and finally u found ur mr right..and it all happen according to God's will and time..so nice to rad this MJ..indeed God has everything well planned for those who believe and wait on Him..God bless you and family, sista:)


  2. chosenjade Says:

    thanks for being so open and honest, I am sure many will be blessed