Mary-Janice
Malachi 3:10-11 (KJV)
10Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

11And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

Today on 6th March after waiting my hubby come then went for dinner with my parents and my dad went to the coffee shop early so i put my handbag beside him so i can get my food
and continue eat and drink and eat and drink...when we done so we drop my mom back home and continue drive back to cheras...(some more didn't realize that my handbag wasn't with me)
Once reach home, Janson play with car steering wheel...till my mom-in-law come and pick Janson..so of course I wanna get my handbag and my laptop.
Out of sudden, I can't see my handbag but my laptop in the car...
Oh my...I LOST MY HANDBAG!!!
so faster called my mom to return back to the coffee shop (near my mom's place) to get back my handbag.
so hubby and I get back to PJ to collect my handbag...while I'm in the car, I keep thinking that nobody will take my bag please find someone saw it and return it to me...
I called my dad and asked, my dad say will get for me...
Phew~ really Thank God, first one bengali singh saw my handbag...so he pass it to the coffee shop's owner to keep for me.
And my dad collected for me...he say that if young person saw it, that's it already..confirm will run away with my bag.

I thank GOD He love me so much and protect my belonging..
and my lovely hubby too..really so patient :)

MY BAG inside:
1. Handphone(SE K850i) .......... 2. Digital Camera (CASIO)
3. Maxis Boadband modem .......... 4. Shilling pouch
5. Travel Charger ........... 6. Pencil Case
7. 3pcs thumbdrive (1GB, 4GB & 8GB) .......... 8. External Hard disk
9. Watch .......... 10. Janson's Appointment Book
11. SINGER ID card .......... 12. Wet Tissue
13. Wallet (myKad, myKid, 4 ATMcards, 3 credit cards, Touch 'N' Go & money)
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. joshua Says:

    I was very worried too that someone might have stolen your handbag.

    YEAH, LOST and FOUND!

    God is good all the time!


  2. richrach Says:

    wow... that God ya?!