Mary-Janice
After my dengue fever gone and my mc leave ended..One of our manager from A&P Dept (Advertising & Promotion) informed me that I gonna be transfer from CSD (Customer Service) to A&P Dept due one of our colleague resigned and will be effectively on 6th March 2009 (Friday). That time I were shock and will be busy day for me...anyway my hubby told me to think in a possitive way cause I can learn new things too, more over the manager said I have the creative talent here...it can't be forever still work in customer service...
so I think and think, my colleague and my hubby also right and now I have to really try my best to learn new things. Until yesterday Friday, my colleague haven't pack her stuff to another place and I'm waiting to get my place there.
Today is Saturday, I called my colleague and her stuff already pack and shifted..so I came to office shift all my stuffs to new table...but some of her stuff still in the drawer and under the table
anyway thank God next Monday is a holiday and Tuesday is my Special Day for me (already took my leave) so I have long leave to rest too..haha
only wait untill Wednesday back to work then rearrange my stuffs again.
Labels: | edit post