Mary-Janice


Yeah!! Thank God No Dengue
Since on 11 Feb 2009 (Wednesday), in the morning I'm in the office working but not feeling well and very sick so i went to my panel clinic to see doctor, Doctor said I had throat infection that's why cause me fever so she give me medication and MC.
I though should be ok.
Here's come 12 Feb 2009 (Thursday), I still have fever and back ached very pain so decided to go to see the same doc again... Doctor said my fever went higher
Doc decided to take blood test on me in case I got dengue...
Once result out...
" Hi, Ms Janice Khan Su Theng, I'm from Clinic XXX. Would like to inform that your blood test result is normal, no dengue...as long keep going on with the medication"
phew~ Thank God
On the 13 Feb 2009 (Friday), I wanna die already...my panadol, my vitamin finish only left 2 pils of antibiotic. So hubby bring me to see the same doc again...Doc said if next day still got fever, pls come and do blood test again

THIS IS FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE SEE SO MANY TIMES OF DOCTOR!!!
and my fever still go up and down...

On the Valentine's Day 14Feb 2009(Saturday), every couple go out for dinner..for me my dinner eat bread, medicine and water, pity my hubby can't celebrate with me...and some more have to bring me to see another doctor near our house. So we decided to go there and check.
after all the check up, the next day have to see him again for blood test early in the morning..

And today is the day, 15 Feb 2009(Sunday)
I went to do blood test, and my result is normal again...
Doctor said my white cell count is lower than normal..cause viral infection.
I'm happy as long is not dengue I'm very happy.
and Doctor warn me make sure I need to rest more and drink more water...and give me a mc for tomorrow so I can rest longer...

Thank you dear for a wonderful gift~
Labels: | edit post
3 Responses
  1. joshua Says:

    YES TGND!

    ya lor...

    We could have celebrated V-day but thank God no dengue.

    I am so glad that you are now well.

    I was helpless. Just prayed & hoped.

    Love you, dear.


  2. richrach Says:

    take care jan!
    pray for speedy recovery!


  3. Sheela Says:

    May His healing power be upon you and heal you from whatever pain or sickness that you are going through..Take care sis..