Mary-Janice
Yuh...and I almost forgot to say...
My result for my blood test (Platelet Counts) is back to normal...
I'm really Thank God for that....!!
Hallelujah~
After my hubby finish work, he drove me and Baby Janson back home..and already planned to cook spaghetti and is spicy and delicious...hahaha
wanna try some..?
the nurse poke me twice on my right hand and then she can't found my vein so no choice got another doctor to poke another which is on my left hand and got it my vein...and my both hand right now no strength to carry things anymore... :(
After my breakfast, my hubby drop me at Assunta Hospital for consultation and do my blood test...
Once I went in to Starbucks...someone called me 'JANICE!'
Yup..Billy is 'so-called' my long lost friend back to worked in Starbucks and is very near my hubby's office...
Labels: , | edit post
1 Response
  1. joshua Says:

    yes, spicy spaghetti but delicious...hehehe...but please less chili next time. TQ!