Mary-Janice
Why I want to put this title??
Is because my hubby called a technician man to come and service for an internet due to connection down....
This morning the technician man come, parent-in-law around but my hubby and I are working not at home...so he called my hubby for password (my user password) so he give without me knowing..
I was so angry cause my entire personal things all inside and someone that you don't know and want to open & use it...I was so afraid that he will copy my p&c. HE KNOW MY LAPTOP PASSWORD!!!! ahhhhh~ I hate it! and I really don't like people to touch my laptop without knowing me...really really pray that nothing happen to my laptop as well...
Because after my dinner I went and on my laptop,it was so long to start and nothing come out just black..so I long press on/off button again & on back than is ok
haih~hope my laptop should be ok...

PS: Dear please let me know if someone wanna to use. But please let them know that is p&c and not to touch it...that's all
I forgive u...k
as long u belanja me back...let me check what I want 1st....kekeke
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. joshua Says:

    Sorry loh...

    I think next time, maybe I will just not do anything...

    If connection down, I leave it down lah...

    Thank you for forgiving me...

    I didn't do it on purpose...


  2. Sheela Says:

    mistakes happen..hmm but then its not right for that person to just ask for password without having either you or MJ around wor..neways God will surely protect your belongings dear sis..He knows:)