Mary-Janice
My 1st D.I.Y netting stand on the table

and 2nd is D.I.Y hair accessories stand (mainly for hat)

Right now, combine with the 1st & 2nd together...become bigger netting stand :D
and i can put more things ...some more is it can fold into half too..hehe
cool huh...

If I get the Big Netting Stand, it cost RM350 (I think about this price, if I not mistaken)
and for 4-Way Netting Stand, it cost RM180
So, I decided to DIY my own netting stand, here's my material only get 8x16 netting (2 nos =RM18), PVC pipe (RM14) and netting hook (20pcs =RM4) and I only spend RM36 (save RM144 /RM314)
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. richrach Says:

    MJ! salute u for your DIY stuff!
    *clap clap*


  2. Mary-Janice Says:

    Thanks Rachel..no choice la..
    this is the way to budget lo..haha
    anyway is lighter than u get the real wan..coz it really heavy