Mary-Janice
Cheh (Debbie) organized a surprise Advance birthday celebration for kor (Caleb)...
don't know how he knows..must be the three angels too excited and can't wait to celebrate :)
I help cheh bought a 'Mocha Latte' cake (my favorite)@ Cherry Cake House, Old Town (Jalan Othman)...
Normally people use to blow the candle for kor...he use his 'qi gong' to off it the candle...hahaha
It work!!!
We really have fun for the steamboat fellowship
Thanks for inviting us to celebrate your birthday...kor & cheh

And one thing all of us forgot to pray for him that night...he must be very sad..
so I decided to sms kor and wrote a prayer for him once I reach home...


Hi kor
This is my prayer for u...

On your birthday, I pray for your happiness, of course, but also for a greater sense of fulfilment in everything, and sense of communication with those you love, ans sense of satisfaction in all you have accomplished. Above all, may you rest secure in the knowledge of God's constant love and care for you, personally. May God keep you in touch with all that you are and all that you are meant to become.
In Jesus name
Amen
0 Responses